AMERESTORE, is the first company to call after storm, water and fire damage or for mold remediation. Our team of experienced and trained Remediation Professionals are standing ready around-the-clock and have both the experience and equipment to complete ALL that is necessary to mitigate your loss and get your building back to operation, fast! In a day of uncertainty, you must feel comfortable with whomever you hire to handle your restoration service needs.
Are you taking all the necessary precautions?
Have they trained their people to do your job the correct way?
Are they insured properly?
Do they follow the OSHA and EPA guidelines for their job activities?
Rest assured, WE DO!
The Amerestore President
Founder & President of Amerestore, America’s Restoration Team
Mike established the company in 1989 and now has over 30 years experience in the cleaning & restoration industry.
“The IICRC” certified in:
- Master Fire & Smoke Restorer
- Master Water Restorer
- Journeyman Fire & Smoke Restorer
- Journeyman Water Restorer
- Journeyman Textile Cleaner
- Water Damage Restoration
- Fire & Smoke Restoration
- Applied Microbial Remediation
- Health & Safety Technician
- Applied Structural Drying
- Carpet Cleaning
- Carpet Repair & Re-installation
- Odor Control
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning
- Commercial Drying Specialist
- Instructor for IICRC courses 2000 – 2004 Completed Courses: Chuck DeWald’s Emergency Hands-On Drying School Senior Mullet: Advanced Emergency Hands-on Training in Water Damage Restoration
- Snell Infrared Thermal/Infrared Thermography, Level I Building Applications for Infrared Thermography
- University of Cincinnati Update for General Industry Outreach Trainers, OSHA 503
- MidAtlantic Environmental Hygiene Resource Center Mold Remediation Worker & Supervisor
- Environmental Testing & Technology Mold Remediation in Buildings
- EMSL Analytical, Inc. IAQ/IH Sampling Workshop
- Attended: Lead Abatement Worker